We’re hiring! Start gaining medical experience for your medical career.
The Medical Scribe accompanies the healthcare provider into the exam room and documents the patient-provider encounter in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) which is a legal document containing protected health information.
Essential Functions of Position:
- Accompany the healthcare provider into the exam area to document the patient history, medical findings and plan of care in real-time
- Inform the provider when lab and radiology results are available and enter the information into the chart
- Look up and include relevant medical records from prior medical visits
- Document all medical procedures ordered and performed by the provider
- Follow all documentation compliance standards and HIPAA laws
- Ability to complete clerical, employment responsibilities and provide feedback as requested by iScribeMD leadership
Scribes are unlicensed and do not participate in patient care. They require no prior training or background in the medical field
Scribes will directly report to the Lead Scribe or designated manager for their location. Scribes will have continued contact and direction from the President, the Director of Operations or the Human Resources Generalist of iScribeMD.
Click on any of the locations below to apply.