Our Current Job Listings
We’re hiring! Start gaining medical experience for your medical career.
The Medical Scribe accompanies the healthcare provider into the patient exam room and documents their encounter in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR), which is a legal document containing protected health information.
Essential functions of position:
- Accompany the healthcare provider into the exam room to document the patient’s history, medical findings and plan of care in real-time
- Inform the provider when lab and radiology results are available and enter the information into the chart
- Look up and include relevant medical records from prior visits
- Document all medical procedures ordered and performed by the provider
- Follow all documentation compliance standards and HIPAA laws
- Complete clerical responsibilities and provide feedback as requested by iScribeMD leadership
*Scribes are unlicensed and do not directly participate in patient care.
The States with Jobs
Click on any of the locations below to apply.